Owned and operated by Marv & Lois Kuiper. (Kuiper is pronounced kiper as in wiper or viper..) From concept to design to finish, we have been building commercial kitchens, restaurants and bars for 20 years. We get it done.
Marv and Lois Kuiper If we can't do it, you don't need it done..!!!
(Marv and I make a great team. We renewed our vows in 2009 and plan on doing it again - we just work!)
We've gotten involved in laundromats and here's our latest... Megawave Coin Laundry in Hopkins.
Los Ocampos in St. Paul is one of our masterpieces. Owned and operated by Armando and Lilia O Campo. Their dream was to take an old Baker's Square and turn it into a modern upbeat home for their specialties. It is beautiful.
We helped another lady realize a "dream come true" when we built her a brand new laundromat. All Washed Up is owned and operated by Shantea Holmes.
Some of our projects inlcude:
- There's a new bakery on 5011 - 34th Ave S., Minneapolis - 3 Tier Bakery - see Sarah.
- There's a new roof on a Sen Yei Sen Lek on Central Ave NE
- Bill Keenan's got a new deck on the back of his bar - Keenan's Pub on 7th St in St. Paul
- Cardinal Tavern has a new hood and a great hamburger by the way..
- Kari Flodin started a Saucy Chicken downtwon Minneapolis in the Northstar Building...
- There's a new Sushi place in the Woodbury Center
- Dul;uth's Miller Hill Mall has a new Chicken spot in their food court - Chicken Now.
- Blue Door Pub in St. Paul -
- Jet's Pizza
- Keenan's Pub in St, Paul
- Nona's Sushi in Lakeville
- Norwegian Lutheran Church in Minneapolis
- Powderhorn Park Neighborhood Association in Minneapolis
- Sen Yai Sen Lek on Central Avenue in NE Minneapolis
- Kris Maritz - building owner for Sen Yai Sen Lek
- Annie and her sons at Annie's Wok, a Chinese restaurant in Lexington, MN
- Francesco at the East African Injera Bakery in St. Paul
- Mia and Phuong at Vinh Loi, a Vietnamese restaurant on Minneapolis's East Street
- Yassin and Ali at the Midwest Market & Halal, a Somali meat market in Minneapolis
- We remodeled the bar at the Minneapolis Eagle downtown Minneapolis
- We built a new bar for Matty B's Urban Bar downtown Minneapolis
- We built an office for the Hope Community Center in Minneapolis
- and we helped Tara and Benny create the Pi Bar, a GLBT bar in Minneapolis
This is the East African Injera Bakery in St. Paul. This building was Pepto Bismol pink when we started. Note the ventilation on top of the building, we did that too.
The Pi's bar was designed and built by us. This is a picture of it during construction.
Here are a few more pictures of what we can do....... go to "What we do" to see even more pics....
This is the new kitchen at Tino's Pizzeria in Shorewood. It boasts a pizza oven and gas range under a 10 1/2 foot hood. Stop in and check it out.. They serve the best coffee...they are south on Vine Hill Road off Highway 7 in Shorewood.
In brief, you should know the following about us: our company was established in 1985 as a remodeling business that has grown into a respected commercial contracting company. Our specialty is commercial kitchens, restaurants, bars and laundromats. We also do office renovations, store front face-lifts, patio shelters for smoking areas, and more..Our regular customers particularly value our quick response to their needs, whether it's a simple repair or a complete bid for a new project.
Big Marv excels at getting through the red tape that's involved in any commercial project these days, from getting the neighborhood to agree that you need to be there to getting your plans approved by the inspectors in city hall. He knows what the inspectors want and he's willing to go to bat for you.
Marv is also gifted at helping people design an efficient and effective kitchen. He'll be there from concept to design to finish. He'll work tirelessly with you to keep the costs down and get your establishment opened for business in the shortest possible time.
or email us at email@example.com